Sunday, August 17, 2014

Transformers Expo 2014 Yokohama Part 1

Hi there!

Last monday I have been to Yokohama for the Transformers Expo!

I think it was quite amazing because the exhibition contained not only recent movie props and cars but most awesomely all transformers made by takara tony in the last 30 years!This and even more….so as a big fan of the classic transformers comics, cartoon series and robot toys I just had to go…..and I don't regret it.

I have taken lots of photos so here are my impressions from the expo.

I bought my ticket at a lawson kombini in chiba so that allowed me to pick up one exclusive Dinobot repaint Transformer…they also had a lot of exclusive stuff that was just offered for the exhibion.Most interesting were the exclusive robots of course….

This is the first part of my post so stay tuned to tokyovoid for the second part coming up soon as well…..




This is the Dinobot I picked up in his Robot  form……he transforms in a Triceratops   dino!

In Yokohama on my way to the convention center….it was a beautiful day!

…quite impassive big buildings there...


..the Autobot logo in the entrance region...


It started with the toys although in the beginning there were just a  few  but  as I moved  on  I found  a  whole  lot  of awesome robots…in fact the biggest collection I have ever seen!!!


…the allspark cube from the movies ….and me.


Danger! Destrons (Decepticons) ahead!


There was a big illuminated model city…all wrecked up with some  Transformers on display.


….a 3D projection Lightshow...


…Megatrons severed head from the 4th movie...

A good look at the entrance…a big statue of Bumblebee was greeting you.


Optimus Prime!!!!

Another view of Bumblebee in the light!

A big statue of Optimus Prime in Robot Mode!


4th Movie Optimus Prime Statue…I think the design is quite nice!


Autobot Crosshairs in Vehicle Mode
…I think a corvette!


A missile from the recent 4th movie….


….as well as the Dagger Gun used in the film.


My favorite car in that show was this one ….bounty hunter Lockdown in Vehicle Mode….a  Lamboghini!
Really awesome car!


Another car used in the  4th movie…a pagani!


Here you can see how big the Bumblebee statue was…9 meters  tall!!!


The entrance of the big toy exhibition!


Classic 80s stuff….!

This was one of the exclusive toys only available there…..the Nemesis Prime!



Part 2 coming soon…..

                                                                                              BY flo-void

No comments:

Post a Comment