Thursday, August 7, 2014

Nakano Broadway Geek Paradise 1

 I went to Nakano…as promised here are the pictures I took and I had a good time there looking through all of the geeky madness….love the freaky vinyl toys made by Japanese and foreign artists here in Japan!Or all the great Kaiju monsters from classic ultraman,gojira and ultra Q films!Have a look and enjoy!



behold the entrance of nakano Broadway….the Temple of Geeks!


Creepy Japanese Demon Statue …..very big Horns and spikes everywhere.


Look at this stay puft Mashmellowman!


 Goddammit….. Sailormoon!


Damn cool Iron man Hulkbuster Suit Bust!


Biggest Transformer(Gobot) of all time…I think its as big as a small child and it can talk and light up and transform into a Military Base/Space Station.


Freaky Zombie Resin Busts!


Gizmo from the Gremlins Movies in a goofy pink car…I think this was in Gremlins 2!


 Japanese Wrestling Toys!


Vinyl Wrestlers!


--- a metal wind up tetsujin!

 I
 think this is testsujin again…damn cool vintage 60s version.


Japanese Vinyl Monster has quite some teeth!


Wind up metal Robots and a Space Man dude…..expensive... but hell yeah!

 I am not familiar with this….unfortunatly.Very old vintage toy….maybe from the 60s or 70s.


                                                                                    OK..to be continued.... by flo-void.

No comments:

Post a Comment