Friday, August 22, 2014

Nakano Broadway Geek Paradise 2

some more.....

 Getter Robo….Getter Dragon!
 Devil Man japanese Vinyl Dolls…..I don't know from which year the are but they do look vintage to me….
Most Awesome pretty big Ramrod from Bismark(Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs)…although the price makes me weep! *-*
 I don't know who he is but he's got very spikey horns for sure!
 looks like an Ultra Kaiju but i might be wrong….great colors !
 It's either a bear or a wolf cyborg superhero VinylToy…..really cool also with cape!
 Mars Attacks Alien Dude…..quite menacing!
 This is Deckards Badge from the Blade Runner movie…..it says not for sale….Whyyyy???
 just look at this…great creative Monster !
 one of the first Gojira Toys as my friend told me…..he is a recast and looks quite ugly though !
 these little buggers are cool…..maybe baby Gojiras?
 look…..its king kong from Godzilla vs King Kong !!! :D !!!
 Mecha Godzilla Vinyl Toy by a japanese brand….vintage goodness!
 Ultraman Helmets!!!
 an affordable little Monster, i quite like him….good sculpt!
 I think its King Gidorah from japanese Kaiju Movies….
 Awesome Andy Warhol vinyl toy
 creepy Ronald McDonald toy…..it will give me nightmares :-P !
a gamera I found there in a mandrake store….he was  very cheap and looks like in the movies!

                                                                                               By flo-void

No comments:

Post a Comment