Wednesday, October 1, 2014

KURO BURGER - just in Japan!

Hi there,so …..


I just moved to another place during the past few weeks and I had to pass by Burger King a lot of times….nothing unusual.



But two weeks ago I found the advertising for a strange looking black hamburger called the Kuro (black) Burger.



There is two versions: one is the Pearl Black Cheeseburger, the other one its the Diamond Kuro Burger with tomato and salad.


I chose to get the bigger Diamond Kuro Burger!


Here is my impressions :


Passing by a burger king….

…..stopping and looking….

….seeing the advert outside….

….and on the door...

….decided to get one and take it home for testing!

these are the test subjects…. .-) with onion rings and chicken nuggets…no coke zero just regular one...

…also comes in a black wrapper...

Kuro Diamond in all his glory!!!


pretty nice….never saw a burger like that before or anywhere else….Just in Japan !



…cut in half :The black bread is very tasty..it is very fluffy….it is colored by bamboo ashes.
Then follows tomato,salad,mayo,pickles and a black barbecue sauce…and black cheese colored by squid ink on top of the beef.The combination of all makes it taste a little differently than a usual burger!I really like the sauce on it...It is a limited time action I guess...

….mjum mjum….

that's a damn tasty Burger….that's all i can say !!! For all who like some unhealthy awesome Burger from time to time….I can recommend this!


by FloVoid

No comments:

Post a Comment